The Gallery

Sue

Featured Posts

Hi Sue,

Please excuse me for using your thread to talk to Jon ...

Jon - How does the Gallery work? If I put pics up, who can see them? How can I see other peoples pics? (First visit to the new system, struggling a bit!) :(

While I'm here - is the protocol for putting a link in a post same as old system?

Peter

later ... I've figured out the pics Jon, but would like to know about posting a link pls.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

Stuck this on here to stop gallery threads proliferating - hope that's OK.

Formatting setting, possibly. In the gallery summary, the heading is something like 'Last image posted'. Works on all of the subdivisions except 'Boats' where the details shown are those of the first image posted.

Edited by Oliver

Haven't checked what you said Oliver but will look in a mo. Just to reiterate for those who don't know you can create your own album by first clicking on 'My controls' then over on the top left click on 'Your Albums' and follow the instructions, and if youcan restrict the size to under 50kb there shouldn't be any problems with the bandwidth thingy.

Edited by Bernie