How to delete my forum album and blog?

Featured Posts

Hi...

I'm hosting my own image album and blog on my personal website and wondered how I can delete my forum album and blog? I've tried the delete option but it says that this particular option isn't permitted.

Thanx!

Kay

x

Mmmm, I can't seem to find any menus that look like that in either my blog or blog settings.

I did find a delete option but upon pressing it, it said that the administrator had disabled this function.

Kay

x

Surely that is to delete a blogger blog, not a blog on the Canalforums!!!

To answer to the question is that, as you have noticed, users do not have the permissions required to delete blogs/images/posts they place on the forum. And should they wish them to be removed need to contact a member of the site crew, who can then removed these for you. Although you should be aware that this is an irreversible process and deleted blogs and photos cannot be recovered at a later date.

Daniel

Surely that is to delete a blogger blog, not a blog on the Canalforums!!!

To answer to the question is that, as you have noticed, users do not have the permissions required to delete blogs/images/posts they place on the forum. And should they wish them to be removed need to contact a member of the site crew, who can then removed these for you. Although you should be aware that this is an irreversible process and deleted blogs and photos cannot be recovered at a later date.

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Yep, that is what I want to do but like we've both said - its a locked down for users to delete them. If at all possible, I'd like my album and blog deleting from my account - thank you.

The blog and the album have nothing in them anyway. I thought I'd said in my original post that it was my forum blog and album - will check to make sure though!

Kay

x