Tyle Mill

murphy

Featured Posts

Dear All,

Does/Has anyone had a mooring at Tyle Mill, Just wondering as I am trying to find a mooring in my area and, although I disagree with the principle of it, A tender has come up for one on the BW site.

Does the car park get busy, What's the area like. Can I stay on the boat a couple of nights a week?

Be glad of any feedback, Many Thanks.

Murph

Dear All,

Does/Has anyone had a mooring at Tyle Mill, Just wondering as I am trying to find a mooring in my area and, although I disagree with the principle of it, A tender has come up for one on the BW site.

Does the car park get busy, What's the area like. Can I stay on the boat a couple of nights a week?

Be glad of any feedback, Many Thanks.

Murph

I saw this mooring tender and was surprised to see that it said 4 boats. Where have all the others gone? There are more than 4 in the picture.

Sue

It's not a bad mooring, but there's a boat there who's owner runs a big builder's genny pretty much constantly. It'd drive me completely batty.

If one of the moorings downstream of the bridge comes up, that may be better.

There's usually space in the car park. Some of the boats are liveaboards: you can stay when you like.