PM question

Featured Posts

Not daft at all, cannot give a reason why it is doing that, not had the problem but you can turn off the notification, the PM will appear the next time you log on.

Perhaps a PM to a moderator, they will look into it for you.

Why do I get an Email from CW saying I have a Personal message, but when I sign in I dont? Sorry if it seems daft but I am new.

Your lucky,

I get Pm`s I dont even understand lol.

No names mentioned so maybe that makes me not such a Bad`n ? (thats the only word I understood in it lol)

I don't know whether its me but some times when I logon and have multiple PM's in my inbox, I click the link and read the oldest first...

I then do what I'm doing on the site which concerns that particular PM but with page refreshes etc even though the "New Messages" link at the top displays "0", if I actually click on the link it takes me to my inbox and the unread PM's....

Maybe you are facing the same problem? Click the link anyway and see if there are any new messages in the list...

f_norm_no.gif - Read messages

f_norm.gif - Unread messages