A Light Hearted Competition

TeeELL

Featured Posts

CR, no excuses pleeese! :lol: A direct route home would have taken 2 days (with CanalplanAC taking us via (the closed) Ryders Green locks). My post, a couple before your guesstimate, did say we would be wandering home! Your second prize will have to be a day on 'ELEMIAH' and we will find some locks upon which you can use YSL. :lol:

Wooohoooooo!

Thats better than winning the lottery!

Thank you Tony (and Mo) cannot wait!

Agreed, I'm not sure how long it will take us to get there though! CanalplanAC has no route to NZ so perhaps the prize will have to wait until you make it over here. If/when you do then let us know and we will endevour to sort a trip out for you.

Edited by TeeELL

Consider your virtual beer bought. Nevertheless, the offer still stands, give us fair warning of you arrival and we will do all we can to accomodate. We have some very interesting cruising (with locks) in the vicinity of Longwood. The only consideration will be that I'm due to be a member of a 4-aircraft formation team doing the UK airshows (flying a Strikemaster - although not an ex-Kiwi airforce one) so we will have to factor that in the the equation!!