oven recommendations please

kennetboater

Featured Posts

Hello all,

can anyone suggest a good built in oven please?

we already have the hob but are finding it hard to choose an oven/grill of decent size that is lpg with flame faliure. i'd prefer separate grill but bigger oven space is more important!

any suggestions would be great. cheers, lee.

The choice of full size LPG ovens is not huge.

We are installing a Baumatic oven in Batavia, which seems to be one of most frequently-used ones. The only down side is that it needs 240V, which has resulted in us deciding to install a back-up mini inverter to supplement the main combi - otherwise inverter fault means no oven and limited food!

Overall, it seems worth the additional hassle, as the small, tinny Vanette oven (with its chonically-slow grill) that we have in Daedalus is far from perfect.

Chris

We use these a lot-

New world GG720FSD

It is probably the best oven that is intended specifically for leisure/marine use.

I also like domestic Baumatic ones but you can have issues with warranty on boats.

We've had one of the New World ovens Gary mentions for nearly 10 months and it works a treat. Seperate grill and the oven space pretty big.

Les

Gary,

What size bird can you slip in this one? Mine is usually quite large

We use these a lot-

New world GG720FSD

It is probably the best oven that is intended specifically for leisure/marine use.

I also like domestic Baumatic ones but you can have issues with warranty on boats.