Buying cable in Stratford

Smelly

Featured Posts

Does anyone know where I can buy some 12V cable in Stratford upon Avon?(

I didn't see any in the chandlery, they're having a bit of a changearound at the minute, and there's no Maplins.

I need about 10m of 2A (min) red (ideally) cable.

For the sakes of saying why... We've been using an air horn until a couple of days ago when the canister ran out. We've not been able to find a replacement canister and so have bought an electric horn. Most of the switching cable for the relay I intend to use is in place, as is the trunk line it'll be switching off but I need a run from the 'lectric box to the switch.

We hit the river tomorrow afternoon and will need the horn for the ferry cable at Evesham the day after so swift replies will meet extensive gratitude!

I may well end up stripping the last of my mains flex for the time being, but if I can do a proper job first time round it'd be handy.

Ta

Dan

Does anyone know where I can buy some 12V cable in Stratford upon Avon?(

I didn't see any in the chandlery, they're having a bit of a changearound at the minute, and there's no Maplins.

I need about 10m of 2A (min) red (ideally) cable.

For the sakes of saying why... We've been using an air horn until a couple of days ago when the canister ran out. We've not been able to find a replacement canister and so have bought an electric horn. Most of the switching cable for the relay I intend to use is in place, as is the trunk line it'll be switching off but I need a run from the 'lectric box to the switch.

We hit the river tomorrow afternoon and will need the horn for the ferry cable at Evesham the day after so swift replies will meet extensive gratitude!

I may well end up stripping the last of my mains flex for the time being, but if I can do a proper job first time round it'd be handy.

Ta

Dan

B & Q

Stratford Store

Tim