Lymm Marina Boat Sales

stuart

Featured Posts

We used to moor there and in the past have purchased 2 new boats from them before they started to sell the sailaways, we did find that once you bought the boat and had paid for it if anything else was needed or anything went wrong they didn't really want to know. Things may have changed now though since it is over 11 years since we had any dealings with them

Stuart.

I could be wrong but I don't think they build shells, I have a friend who bought a sailaway from Liverpool Boats, he actually collected his boat from Lymn Marina who had done the linning out. It is a good job as far as it goes. The shell is a 57 ft cruiser, the new style with central rear door and siliding hatch.

John Squeers

You are right John, Lymm Marina don't actually build the shells. If you do look on their website you can see that they are built by various builders. The last boat we purchased from them was built by Ken Bonadowski who has since sadly died, now his shells were excellent. Lymm marina fitted it out and we were the first to buy a boat fitted out by them. I don't think they do fully fitted now, only sailaways.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at them for a sailaway, the pricing is good and the Mike Christian is a nice looking hull. I wanted more than their basic offering but there is not much extra they are able to do. Basically what you see is what you get so dont expect them to offer much variations from the basic hull. About 3 to 4 months lead time

My sailaway was a Mike Christian hull, spray foamed, beta greenline 38Hp from Lymm. Completed as quoted and actually ready 1 week early. Lovely hull, solidly built and handles like a dream, forwards and backwards. Id recommend them to anyone