Narrowcraft 's 100 th boat

Featured Posts

Yes our 100th build boat is being launched today

The boats are currently 08.00 on Trailers at Alvecote awaiting Tuckey's crane.

Live link here

No 97 yet to be completed so only 99 completed boats really.

Sorry bum steer

Can't get crane until 7 am Monday

It was either during the Grand Prix or tomorrow and as we have a Pole on Pole I was lacking enthusiasum from the drivers for unloading today

Edited by bargeeboy

Sorry bum steer

Can't get crane until 7 am Monday

It was either during the Grand Prix or tomorrow and as we have a Pole on Pole I was lacking enthusiasum from the drivers for unloading today

Ahem, Monday 13:10. I see no crane One duck, but no crane

Ahem, Monday 13:10. I see no crane One duck, but no crane

It was there , gone by about 9am this morning . Missed the lifts by about a minute :D , saw them removing the slings.

I saw the launch of Hood ( a Barlow's workboat I think )sideways at Jem Bates a few years ago and nothing is going to top that for me . Its was on telly , might even have been Waterworld can't remember now , if you see it you will know :)

Dave

I saw the launch of Hood ( a Barlow's workboat I think )sideways at Jem Bates a few years ago and nothing is going to top that for me . Its was on telly , might even have been Waterworld can't remember now , if you see it you will know :huh:

Dave

I've seen that too so it must be on the internet as I don't have a telly, perhaps UTube?

Is there a link from Jem's website?

I've seen that too so it must be on the internet as I don't have a telly, perhaps UTube?

Is there a link from Jem's website?

I'm not sure about Jems site but it was filmed for the "Dover" programmes and Nick and Anita who own Hood were featured too (along with their jacuzzi ! )