LIVERPOOL BOATS?

kayak

Featured Posts

I am new to this sight and have just been reading everyones comments regarding LBC, I worked at Liverpool Boats for seven years and it believe it to be a good company producing boats that are excellent value for money. The owner is downsizing to produce a quality bespoke narrow boat.

I now work for my self having learnt my Trade at Liverpool Boats. My company is now regarded as one of the best up and coming coach painters nationwide.

Hope to see all of you soon, have a good weekend !

I am new to this sight and have just been reading everyones comments regarding LBC, I worked at Liverpool Boats for seven years and it believe it to be a good company producing boats that are excellent value for money. The owner is downsizing to produce a quality bespoke narrow boat.

I now work for my self having learnt my Trade at Liverpool Boats. My company is now regarded as one of the best up and coming coach painters nationwide.

Dont you know the forrum rules every newcommer has to give away a freebie of their wares so since im the first to welcome you i get the freebie :o im in notts paints on the bow let me know when youve finished :):lol::hug:

Hi Bob

Brigewater is very nice Stan and Myself will be hitting the pubs when we get to Lymm on Saturday we are both having our boats serviced tomorrow at Thorn Marina. Then when we get to Lymm I am having this horrible carpet on my LBC taken out and replaced with nice real oak floor.

John

good 4 u nice pubs i hope . oak will be better then carpet found u on map have good trip

Dont you know the forrum rules every newcommer has to give away a freebie of their wares so since im the first to welcome you i get the freebie :) im in notts paints on the bow let me know when youve finished :):):D

Hi mate down in notts on the 14 at shadlow so leave the beers with the paint and ill do 1 of your lockes cheers :)

I believe you are coming to paint a couple of Brians boats, yes, !! Lets hope they are as nice as the first one you did for him. :D

I believe you are coming to paint a couple of Brians boats, yes, !! Lets hope they are as nice as the first one you did for him. :D

Yes we are there on the 14th looking forward to seeing our Bri ! Glad you liked the first one haven't seen it on the water yet.....can't wait "sad ah "

Just in training now ready for painting 400 rivets, but they look good don't they, Your more than welcome to pop in with some light refreshments for us !

Take Care

Hi mate down in notts on the 14 at shadlow so leave the beers with the paint and ill do 1 of your lockes cheers :huh:

Let's hope you stay off the beer till you've finished for the day - that's our boat you're painting! :banghead:

I agree with Chip - you made a fantastic job of Brian's first boat and it looks lovely on the water...... and, going back to the thread topic, it's a LB too. Here's to the next one :D

Let's hope you stay off the beer till you've finished for the day - that's our boat you're painting! ;)

I agree with Chip - you made a fantastic job of Brian's first boat and it looks lovely on the water...... and, going back to the thread topic, it's a LB too. Here's to the next one :o

Don't worry we would never drink on the job, we are very professional !!

Aahh it's nice to hear from you, are you excited about getting your new boat ?

Brians boats are one the best i've seen and we paint all over the country.....good choice mate :D

Hope to see you when we are down there, take care :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't want to upset anyone, but I hear on the grapevine that LBs have sold their site and are closing down completely as the boss has "had enough" (I could have had enough if I had just pocketed the reputed sale figure for one of their sites)

Liverpool Narrowboats is still continuing to trade for the time being (different business -- sort of).