Damage

MartinC

Featured Posts

I wonder how often BW manage to recover the cost of any repairs to the infrastructure. I expect with less and less staff on the cut it is very rare that the guilty party is spotted.

Allowing for exaggeration the hirers on this blog seem to have "enjoyed" themselves at the expense of lock gates and other boats

http://www.bobulous.org.uk/canal/what_was_it.html

And the hire companies have pleaded with BW to reduce their licence fees below the increase imposed on private owners!

I wonder how often BW manage to recover the cost of any repairs to the infrastructure. I expect with less and less staff on the cut it is very rare that the guilty party is spotted.

Allowing for exaggeration the hirers on this blog seem to have "enjoyed" themselves at the expense of lock gates and other boats

http://www.bobulous.org.uk/canal/what_was_it.html

And the hire companies have pleaded with BW to reduce their licence fees below the increase imposed on private owners!

The Blog certainly gives a very reasons why most hire boat companies don't hire to 18 year olds.

Strange that the one company that did was our old friends, Anglo Welsh!! :smiley_offtopic:

After reading about the damage that their hirers cause to BW property, I would think that Anglo Welsh will be about as unpopular

with BW as they are currently with many members of this forum.

Stewey

The Blog certainly gives a very reasons why most hire boat companies don't hire to 18 year olds.

Strange that the one company that did was our old friends, Anglo Welsh!! :smiley_offtopic:

After reading about the damage that their hirers cause to BW property, I would think that Anglo Welsh will be about as unpopular

with BW as they are currently with many members of this forum.

Stewey

Don't overlook the fact that all that happened nearly ten years ago.