Where to post chq to for my licence?

SarahB

Featured Posts

Hi everyone

I'm sure somewhere I've read that the payment for licences now go somewhere other than Watford but I can't find anything anywhere - can anyone help me please or am I going mad??

Thanks

Sarah B

If it has changed (I wouldn't know,i don't own a boat) surely the internet would tell you somewhere or are BW too stupid for that?

If it has changed (I wouldn't know,i don't own a boat) surely the internet would tell you somewhere or are BW too stupid for that?

It's still saying watford but it's just one of those nagging feelings that it had changed :))

S

It's still saying watford but it's just one of those nagging feelings that it had changed :))

S

It's changed to Leeds. Hang on a minute I'll get the address.

Edit: Sorry, my licence reciept says Watford, even though my last licence application was sent to Leeds in December in one of their pre-addressed envelopes. I guess they haven't changed the printing of their letterheads yet.

Edited by blackrose

The address to send Licence renewal is

Boat Licensing

British Waterways

Fearns Wharf Neptune Street

Leeds LS9 8PB

I renewed on line , License returned within two days .

With only a couple of days or so left , do not forget

proof of posting from the PO !

Thanks Jim - have now even got a stamp on the envelope so a trip to the PO tomorrow is calling :))

Can't renew online as it's my first one so fingers crossed I get it before I set off on my travels at the end of March

Thanks

Sarah

Thanks Jim - have now even got a stamp on the envelope so a trip to the PO tomorrow is calling :))

Can't renew online as it's my first one so fingers crossed I get it before I set off on my travels at the end of March

Thanks

I believe you are eligible for a 10 percent discount on your license even though

its your first application . So do not forget the proof of posting slip when you

go into the PO tomorrow . If mail is delayed that slip could be worth a few bob

to you . Bon Voyage as we say in Lancashire . :D