Tried 3 times to post a link to canal DVD each was pulled

Chop!

Featured Posts

Hi

As, it seems, each forum has it's own strange do's & don'ts, I'm a little intrigued, while searching for info on 'Locks & Quays' I found numerous queries, looking to record/download this series. I put my post, saying it was for sale at a very reasonable price, in the wrong place twice, while I got the hang of your (different to my other fora) systems. I admitted my stupidity! But, I was miffed to see each link pulled, and to find that, on searching, there are no references to my posts. It's Canal related, I don't have any affiliation to the seller, & people are out there looking for this. Why does someone have a problem with it?

My knowledge of boats is extremely limited, but I have a wealth of knowledge on many related & relevant topics, should I bother?

Chop!

Edited by Chop!

• 2 weeks later...
The mans right!

- Does that solve your problems?

Daniel

Well, I guess it must just be the way topics are displayed on here.

I belong to quite a few Folding Bike etc. fora so I was a bit confused that posts seem to vanish very quickly.

My mistake! Apologies all round! DOH!

Chop!