B.W.B. Are they legal?

Malarky

Featured Posts

I've been hoping that B.W.B. would take me to court over some of their claims, but they just used persecution instead. I thought eventually I would end up in court, but as I don't like trouble (in the life for the reclusive side) and have been reduced to extreme poverty by these people; so try not to go near the canal us much as possible, unfortunately it is my way of life so I can't seem to get out of the persecution trap (or indeed the poverty trap) and just simply get taken to court to sort it peacably there.

Examples of "persecution":Made homeless and stolen from by B.W.B., stalked and attacked by warden several times, threats agaist possesions and customers by replacement linesman.

Does anyone Know a solicitor who would like to help me make my case against them, Ive heard there is something called "pro bono"?

:lol:

I've been hoping that B.W.B. would take me to court over some of their claims, but they just used persecution instead. I thought eventually I would end up in court, but as I don't like trouble (in the life for the reclusive side) and have been reduced to extreme poverty by these people; so try not to go near the canal us much as possible, unfortunately it is my way of life so I can't seem to get out of the persecution trap (or indeed the poverty trap) and just simply get taken to court to sort it peacably there.

Examples of "persecution":Made homeless and stolen from by B.W.B., stalked and attacked by warden several times, threats agaist possesions and customers by replacement linesman.

Does anyone Know a solicitor who would like to help me make my case against them, Ive heard there is something called "pro bono"?

I didn't understand any of that

Can you explain please?

Bazza2 can't explain exactly, I think if I could it would'nt have come to this; but heres a bit of background...

Have access to property and land adjacent to canal, also visitors moorings-creating; accomodation, vedg.patches, storage, tool exchange, recreational areas for adults and children, place for mooring and fixing boats, tethering space for horses, and nearby parking for vehicles allong with vehicular access. Not to mention the experience of looking after a wildlife coridoor,SSSI and Conservation Area.

All claimed by B.W.B. who previously only had "permissory access" allong the tow path.Resulting in the continued persecution of the population in the area for the purpose of providing permanent moorings, so much for improving things; the area is now delapidated and gated. With people who now pay B.W.B. and a local smallholder to be there, as the replacement.

British Waterways are a body appointed be a government elected by us to run our canals for us.

Unfortunately they frequently, ever since their inception, need gently but firmly leading back to this simple fact.

The canal system is a public asset to be used in the ways that we, the public, decide they should through the instruments of state provided for such things.

For them to persecute anyone is for them to assume a corporate personality. There exist mechanisms to check such behaviour. In my experience the courts are the place where it is possible for the voice of the individual to have the same weight.

So please, Mr Malarky, given the support of at least some of the members of this forum, some flesh on the bones of your tale please.

British Waterways are a body appointed be a government elected by us to run our canals for us.

Unfortunately they frequently, ever since their inception, need gently but firmly leading back to this simple fact.

The canal system is a public asset to be used in the ways that we, the public, decide they should through the instruments of state provided for such things.

For them to persecute anyone is for them to assume a corporate personality. There exist mechanisms to check such behaviour. In my experience the courts are the place where it is possible for the voice of the individual to have the same weight.

So please, Mr Malarky, given the support of at least some of the members of this forum, some flesh on the bones of your tale please.

I don't aim to antagonise B.W.B. or make things even more difficult, and so wish to seek advice primarily. But I can say the area is called Wolvercote-leys north of Oxford, should anyone wish to see for themselves, or indeed know it. I agree that "the courts are the place where it is possible for the voice of the individual to have the same weight" and ideally seek a canal orientated solicitor, as "we, the public, decide they should through the instruments of state provided for such things".

I also wonder if anyone else has experienced this sort of treatment by B.W.B. and lost their livelyhood as a consequence.