Vanette GG2200

STIG

Featured Posts

The numbers on our gas oven control knob are wearing out, I am struggling to find a replacement. So I wondered if anyone on here has a similar model if you could post a photo of your oven knob. The spacing as far as I can make out between 3,6 is quite a big gap. I will have a go at repainting the numbers on

IIRC the Vanette re-references the oven  low flame to a larger flame at gas 5 and above.  Hence the variation in gaps between the numbers.

So any old numbered knob that fits will not do, but if you can find a clean new  knob you could step through the settngs on the old one and transfer them across to the new one.

N

I suspect these pics might not be any help as mine has also worn out but in the first picture the knob is on the lowest setting (I remember numbered 1/2) so I suspect the little white mark is 1 and you can see 4, 5, 6 and so on 

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2909.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

Edited by n-baj