Pop up window with original post date

Lol

Featured Posts

I find the window that pops up when you hover over a title useful to see how old a thread is, but how come i only get these when in the main forum pages - is it just me?

If, as I do, I go to "new posts" this window does not appear?

Picky, picky....

• 3 weeks later...
I find the window that pops up when you hover over a title useful to see how old a thread is, but how come i only get these when in the main forum pages - is it just me?

If, as I do, I go to "new posts" this window does not appear?

Picky, picky....

I expect it is just the way the forum system has been written

Yeah i dont know.

- As sam says i guess its just the way invision have written it the software. And i cant say ive noticed till you pointed it out.

- The software we're using is basicaly 'stright out of the can' rather than written of modified specifically for or by us as such.

I cant do the 'click and hold to edit title name' when veiwing the new post eather now ive tryed. Same deal i guess.

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah i dont know.

- As sam says i guess its just the way invision have written it the software. And i cant say ive noticed till you pointed it out.

- The software we're using is basicaly 'stright out of the can' rather than written of modified specifically for or by us as such.

I cant do the 'click and hold to edit title name' when veiwing the new post eather now ive tryed. Same deal i guess.

Daniel

It might be worth looking around the Invision mods, Dan.

I expect they will have one to fix it.

Sam