Mastervolt Combi Dip Switch Setting

Land of Green Ginger

Featured Posts

On my inverter charger there is dip switch for "AC input support mode" on/off.  Can anyone tell me what this is for or what it does?  It is currently off.

I rarely use the shore line but have been this afternoon (due to alternator problems).   Should I have set this to on?

There is also a dip switch for "AC voltage input window narrow/wide". currently set to wide.  Agin I don't know what this means.

Been charging for ages currently at 14.45V 16A (according to a separate Victorian monitor).  It's still not gone into float mode (according to the lights).  Slightly concerned I may overcharge my AGMs

Any knowledge gratefully recieved.

Thanks

Alan

I'd recommend you download the manual for your specific model of Mastervolt. Many are available on the Mastervolt website but if yours Isn't (mine wasn't), you can email them & they'll send you a pdf of it. In there you'll find a list of all the dip switches and what they do explained. I'm reluctant to quote what it says in mine as the wording is slightly different and hence what it does may be different too. Mine has a "Power Support Function" rather than "AC input support mode" for example.