Electrolux (Dometic) three way fridge

NB Alnwick

Featured Posts

Now that we no longer live aboard, we are planning to remove our three way fridge and replace it with a modern Shoreline 12/24 Vdc electric fridge which, we feel, will be more suited to our change of boating pattern. The old fridge will be removed during the next few months while we are at Glascote basin for painting. We would be pleased to offer our old fridge, free of charge, together with the room sealed venting equipment and a few useful spares to anyone willing to help to remove it. Please message me if interested.

1 hour ago, NB Alnwick said:

Now that we no longer live aboard, we are planning to remove our three way fridge and replace it with a modern Shoreline 12/24 Vdc electric fridge which, we feel, will be more suited to our change of boating pattern. The old fridge will be removed during the next few months while we are at Glascote basin for painting. We would be pleased to offer our old fridge, free of charge, together with the room sealed venting equipment and a few useful spares to anyone willing to help to remove it. Please message me if interested.

Which model is it

That's a very generous offer. I sold my Electrolux/Dometic 3 way fridge for £230 on Gumtree when I got rid of it about a year ago and it was  over 10 years old! It was a small RM model but I forget the model number. I originally paid about £530 for it but for some reason they're now going for about £1,000 new!