Anyone ordered from boatpaint.co.uk recently?

Featured Posts

I placed an order with Boatpaint.co.uk yesterday and haven’t received any sort of email confirmation….tried phoning today and just goes to answer phone….

Has anyone else used them recently or should I be concerned? I paid by credit card so if they have ceased trading I can hassle the card company but I could also do with the paint I ordered!  

I tried logging into my account too but it says details not found which isn’t reassuring…..

I had a similar experience but a longer delay in hearing anything and having dropped £2k on paint was getting nervous!

But, after a few emails they did respond - and the paint was received all well.  At the time, they were the only firm I could find who had the supplies and at a comparable price so overall it was a good experience, just don't be too concerned if you don't get a confirmation email or suchlike.