Aiden Johnson-Hugill

moggyjo

Featured Posts

Has anyone yet had dealings with the newish development manager for BW Aiden Johnson-Higill? They are about to put in planning application for land ajacent to our moorings and this guy is the one we will have to deal with, he has said that our moorings are going to be enhanced within the development but is he to be trusted or is it down to him at all to say that?

Has anyone yet had dealings with the newish development manager for BW Aiden Johnson-Higill? They are about to put in planning application for land ajacent to our moorings and this guy is the one we will have to deal with, he has said that our moorings are going to be enhanced within the development but is he to be trusted or is it down to him at all to say that?

I'd expect he's employed to say and do what BW wants him to.

I'd politely ask for a draft copy of the planning application, and/or written details of how the moorings will be affected.

Call me a cynic, but I would't take anything on trust, better to be pleasantly suprised instead of disappointed later on.

cheers,

Pete.

Edited by smileypete