Webasto service in Worcester

Featured Posts

Hi guys, can anyone please recommend me a decent Webasto service engineer in the Worcester area?

I have used Evesham Marina in the past, but they just don't seem to be interested these days. As I'm about to install a new washing machine, I really need the Webasto servicing first in case anything else needs replacing before the new machine goes in.

Many thanks

Edited by webdev

OK, sorry for not explaining. My washing machine is right to the side of the boiler tank, and if the boiler tank needs to come out, so does the washing machine. As it's a big job to lift the machine in/out, I wanted to make sure my central heating system was fully serviced and up in good working condition, to save myself having to take the machine back out again later on.

Edited by webdev

5 minutes ago, webdev said:

OK, sorry for not explaining. My washing machine is right to the side of the boiler tank, and if the boiler tank needs to come out, so does the washing machine. As it's a big job to lift the machine in/out, I wanted to make sure my central heating system was fully serviced and up in good working condition, to save myself having to take the machine back out again later on.

It sounds like a poor design / choice of installation, maybe a good time to move one or the other so in future maintenance work can be easily achieved.