Warwickshire Ring

Deepinvet

Featured Posts

Hi

We are leaving Kate Boats on the 20th Oct and we are doing the Ring clockwise going up to Brum on the GU and not the Stratford.

Can anybody recommend any decent watering holes to eat at on route and also the places to avoid and places NOT to moor.

Thanks for all your help and advice

Stuart M

Hi

We are leaving Kate Boats on the 20th Oct and we are doing the Ring clockwise going up to Brum on the GU and not the Stratford.

Can anybody recommend any decent watering holes to eat at on route and also the places to avoid and places NOT to moor.

Thanks for all your help and advice

Stuart M

Please Keep a Blog if you get chance as we are doing this one as well, next year and will be interesting to find out whats about on that ring.

Paul

If you'll excuse the plug, there's a seven-page article on the ring in the current (October) Waterways World, including one of our detailed route-planning maps.

I have searched all the local shops here, in Newport today and cant find one, If I send someone some money can they post ine to me,. Maybe because our canal is not connected up and working yet maybe they dont think we need the magazines.

Paul

I have searched all the local shops here, in Newport today and cant find one, If I send someone some money can they post ine to me,. Maybe because our canal is not connected up and working yet maybe they dont think we need the magazines.

Yep, if you give our reader services people a call on 01283 742970, they can arrange that (a copy of the magazine, that is, not restoration of the Monmouthshire).

I'm currently working on the bit that'll let you pay for and download the article directly from the website...

Yep, if you give our reader services people a call on 01283 742970, they can arrange that (a copy of the magazine, that is, not restoration of the Monmouthshire).

I'm currently working on the bit that'll let you pay for and download the article directly from the website...

Thanks

But if you could arrange restoration on the Mon and Brecon that would be great, since we became a City they have boasted the Marina that they want to build that will connect the USK to the canal, but nothing has happened in the two years....lol...

Thanks will give them a ring tomorrow.

Paul