Leak off pipes, help!?

Dolly P.

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, dmr said:

Dunno where you are put half the country is in some state of lockdown, just phone CRT and tell them you don't feel well and they won't come anywhere near you ?

..............Dave

?? Sounds like a solid plan to be fair. 

6 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

Give them a ring and tell them you are stuck before they start screaming "Over staying" it saves a lot of agro. For chapped hands in the winter time you are hard pushed to find something better then Udder Cream as used on dairy cows. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Battles-Udder-Cream-400-g/dp/B00CUBSO6O

I'm overwhelmed by you guys ? a) for all of your help, b) for noticing my rugged hands and C) for all of your hand cream suggestions ????❤️ ill email them I'm just a bit nervous because I had a battery issue a couple of months back and then before that I was having to self isolate at my parents house so i fear they'll think I'm taking the pi** ?? in all honesty... I just seem to be doing more breaking of my poor boat than I am fixing ? but things always get worse before they get better right?! Atleast I have a bilge pump now ???‍♀️ 

On 14/10/2020 at 17:23, ditchcrawler said:

Give them a ring and tell them you are stuck before they start screaming "Over staying" it saves a lot of agro. For chapped hands in the winter time you are hard pushed to find something better then Udder Cream as used on dairy cows. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Battles-Udder-Cream-400-g/dp/B00CUBSO6O

I'm overwhelmed by you guys ? a) for all of your help, b) for noticing my rugged hands and C) for all of your hand cream suggestions ????❤️ ill email them I'm just a bit nervous because I had a battery issue a couple of months back and then before that I was having to self isolate at my parents house so i fear they'll think I'm taking the pi** ?? in all honesty... I just seem to be doing more breaking of my poor boat than I am fixing ? but things always get worse before they get better right?! Atleast I have a bilge pump now ???‍♀️ 

Woohoooo!!! Thank you all so much for all of your help!!! Brute force and a polite word with the boat herself and we seem to be back in action!! 

16027820885813852033454947191991.jpg