Windows to portholes

Featured Posts

Bump,

I never did find someone to make oak porthole liners for cabin and a chrome one for the bathroom, I did try someone who quoted about £150 each including own delivery, but he failed to send a photo or any details. I suspect he has never actually made any. 

Midland chandlers have a sort of diagram, but I'm not sure about my measurements. They seem to be 1 inch thick, also I'm not near a MC

Edited by LadyG

5 hours ago, LadyG said:

Bump,

I never did find someone to make oak porthole liners for cabin and a chrome one for the bathroom, I did try someone who quoted about £150 each including own delivery, but he failed to send a photo or any details. I suspect he has never actually made any. 

Midland chandlers have a sort of diagram, but I'm not sure about my measurements. They seem to be 1 inch thick, also I'm not near a MC

http://www.wesleywindows.co.uk/window-porthole-liners/synthetic-porthole-liners-/11-synthetic-wood-porthole-liner.html

image.png.902badb8b12c1af7ea050351603f86cd.png

17 hours ago, MartynG said:

I need them custom made, I have plastic edging at the mome t, which is OK, but really not a professional look, they are diameter 13. 578 inches, so I need the liners to be 13.5 inches external diameter, that is, on the bit that fits inside the porthole, not the outer ring, which would be nearer 17 inch diameter, I think.