sterling invertor/charger

matrix

Featured Posts

Hi,i am , like MATRIX , ready to spend my hard eaned on an electrical system. i will have 12volt fridge and freezer , pumps and lighting (led) . 240volt , tv , saniflo, microwave ,

If i fit the victron 12-3000-120.what else do i need ? is there a link to show me?how many batteries ?a simple diagram?

so yeah, i still need info any links i can go to?

there must be someone who can give me a link to what is needed and sample wiring diagrams of an ac / dc set up !

Mizpah

Sorry do not know of a link, number of batteries depends on your loads and usage, simple diagram (doubtful) depends on what you wish to use.

Hi,i am , like MATRIX , ready to spend my hard eaned on an electrical system. i will have 12volt fridge and freezer , pumps and lighting (led) . 240volt , tv , saniflo, microwave ,

If i fit the victron 12-3000-120.what else do i need ? is there a link to show me?how many batteries ?a simple diagram?

I also have a Victron Multiplus inverter/charger but before specifying it I too wanted to find out all about this stuff. One excellent source is Victron's own publication. It goes into all sorts of situations on boats, explains the relationship between consumption, battery capacity and charging etc. It will help you decide on what you might need and it's not particularly biased toward Victron. And it's free.

http://www.victronenergy.com/upload/docume...gyUnlimited.pdf

You can get it in printed form too. I picked up a free copy from a chandler that sells Victron equipment.

regards

Steve

Edited by anhar

I know this might be stating the obvious but since the builder will be legally responsible for the installation, why don't you just ask them to do it the way they are happy to do it?

you`ve lost me now!!

all i asked was which inverter you would recomend!

you`ve lost me now!!

all i asked was which inverter you would recomend!

Don't worry I lost myself by posting to the wrong thread but maybe it might still make some sense to ask your builder if they are happy fitting the Stirling if not only for the sake of if you get a fault they will probably the first people you ask to try a sought it out for you.

I think that diagram maybe wrong...........................................................................

....................it should be on the back :banghead:

No Bottle, the gas diagram is on the back mate. ;)