Long term boat hire

Paul1973

Featured Posts

Hi all,

I'm looking to rent out my boat on a long term basis as I no longer have time to use it fully but don't want to sell. I need a company to manage it for me as I won't be around all the time so does anybody know of, or could recommend any genuine and reliable companies who offer a full management service for private owners wishing to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paul

4 minutes ago, Paul1973 said:

Hi all,

I'm looking to rent out my boat on a long term basis as I no longer have time to use it fully but don't want to sell. I need a company to manage it for me as I won't be around all the time so does anybody know of, or could recommend any genuine and reliable companies who offer a full management service for private owners wishing to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paul

Hi Paul,

This subject must be among  the most asked questions on this forum. This thread from last week may give you some food for thought and a look through the search facility will raise many other examples of the difficulties involved. It is not straightforward.

Howard

You need to approach hire companies about taking on a sponsored boat.

The boat will need to meet all of the current hire boat requirements, and probably the requirements for the tourist board (from memory), like bed size, people per compartment and so on

Richard