Planning application at Limehouse Basin: please object by 31 January

Scholar Gypsy

Featured Posts

BWML have put in an application for more pontoon moorings at Limehouse Basin. This would, in the view of many local boaters, severely restrict the space for visiting boaters, eg those waiting for a tidal passage, and also drastically reduce space for maneuvering.

A number of local organisations are formally objecting, eg St Pancras Cruising Club who organise large tidal convoys, but the more personal comments the better.  If you would like to comment then please click here - the Tower Hamlets Council website is easy to use. You have up to 2,000 characters.  

I have already objected, on grounds of safety and amenity. If anyone would like to see my comments, to give them a few thoughts to put into their own words, then please send me a PM. 

Deadline: 31 January. Thank you.

14 hours ago, Scholar Gypsy said:

BWML have put in an application for more pontoon moorings at Limehouse Basin. This would, in the view of many local boaters, severely restrict the space for visiting boaters, eg those waiting for a tidal passage, and also drastically reduce space for maneuvering.

A number of local organisations are formally objecting, eg St Pancras Cruising Club who organise large tidal convoys, but the more personal comments the better.  If you would like to comment then please click here - the Tower Hamlets Council website is easy to use. You have up to 2,000 characters.  

I have already objected, on grounds of safety and amenity. If anyone would like to see my comments, to give them a few thoughts to put into their own words, then please send me a PM. 

Deadline: 31 January. Thank you.

I understand the RYA and IWA are also objecting to the proposals.