supermalc!

dccruiser

Featured Posts

Typical.........people only call when I'm not in :cheers:

Thanks for the disks Rick, that explains it.......how they came to be here with no address.

Don't have a mobile at the minute. Sent for a new sim from Vodafone but not arrived yet. Friend says there's only on 88 year old man with one arm sending them all out LOL.

I was at my boat at Bardney. Sorry to have missed you Rick, really. Aw well, maybe next time sigh!

Actually I've had a good day at Bardney, until I went to take the boat back.

As I'm on the visitor pontoon at the far end, I motor up and moor next to the lock. No one at all for a few hours, then only one or two, and people who are 'onside' so to speak.

Did a sort of spring clean, spraying with antimould, which despite being expensive, does actually get rid of it. I've tried spraying wiping disinfectant, neat and diluted, but doesn't work the same.

I also got the jobs done for the BSC regarding the stove, so that's being organized I think.........it's due next March.

I cleared and cleaned the shelf with my 'stuff' on, mainly in a plastic box......that has been rained on so dried all that out; then did the 'kitchen' the shelf opposite with another plastic box that has been dripped on, plus cups, portable stove, etc. etc.

So to reward all my efforts she (Wud) was vibrating a bit when I took her back. So I tried forward and reverse........and the shaft must have come slightly loose, because it came out again. OK OK I should have checked it, but as it has been running happily ever since I fitted the new coupling and checked it on the Nottingham trip last year, it has been fine.

So come home lathered in grease as usual. Just rang Sonia (mates girlfriend) and she said it was because I kicked her (Wud) when I dropped my phone in.......probably right. Anyway came home and jumped in the bath with a can of lager. Think I've earned it. Had 2 meals yesterday, and took a Tesco chocolate swiss roll, which I ate around 5 ish.

Anyway I'll see how these disks work, so another new start. Must remember to save my few current emails thats all.

Your most welcome Malc, i did check the disc's this morning so should be fine, I was going to take a trek over to Bardney but it took me an hour just to get across town with all the traffic.

Along with that , the fact i forgot to bring a mountain goat to drag me up that hill......!!!!

Sorry i missed you but as i said in my note had a couple of really bad days , so when i got up this morning feeling fine i had to jump in the car and drive , as you know its a bit hard to organise things beforehand when you dont know how your going to be.

Hopefully off down to Gloucester tommorow for a couple of days to finish sorting the Nautianne ... got my dellorto carb this morning so itching to fit it along with a new fuel pump and filter and give it a tune, so fingers crossed will get it up to Shardlow next week, not sure yet whether i will trailer it from Upton or bring it all the way back on the water, depends how well it runs.