Ready, steady......

Lesd

Featured Posts

Hi Angela,

Thank you, we're really pleased how she's turned out. The weekend was a bit busy to go far but we managed an hour or so on the Friday and another hour yesterday between chores and snow and rain, next weekend will be our firt decent trip, no matter hat the weather, cant wait !

Les

Well that's marvelous Les and Heidi - I like what you've done with the stern particularly very much - its the little gate that does it for me

Smashing looking boat and I've really enjoyed following the build - its been great - thanks

When do you move in?

Thank you for all the kind comments.

We moved on over the weeend Bazza but the whole moving in process will probably take all week between some work stuff and the constant rain ! I've already got question about the charging system (see other thread) so it may take little while to settle in lol....never mind tho, all part of the fun.

Les+Heidi

That must have been a damned fine feeling

I wish you two every happiness in your new home

I'm not jealous at all - not one little bit - not a jot - not even the teeniest smidgen..........

• 2 months later...
Hi Les

Noticed in one of the photos of your water pump that the water strainer is on the outlet side of the pump and not the inlet (assuming the pump is a flojet) as recommended by the said company.Any particular reason for this or does it not matter which side is filtered ?

Hi Jeb,

Thanks for pointing this out, I hadn't picked it up at all !

Its now been corrected as part of our snagging session last week.

Cheers

Les