Amber Boats

tobytimothy

Featured Posts

:captain:

There were some boats exhibited at Crick under the name I believe of "Amber Boats" However I found this internet site today where it appears "Amber Boats Ltd" appointed a liquidator on the 7th March 2007 in a voluntary winding up of the company! :cheers:

Can anyone explain this??? ;)

Edited to post the link to show the re liquidators http://www.ukdata.com/numbers/04620965.html

Edited by tobytimothy

The number of names and companies owned by the same people is scary but it doesn't always have to mean bad things. It often makes interesting reading if you have a look at the Companies House Website, you will find lots of very similar sounding companies.

:cheers:

There were some boats exhibited at Crick under the name I believe of "Amber Boats" However I found this internet site today where it appears "Amber Boats Ltd" appointed a liquidator on the 7th March 2007 in a voluntary winding up of the company! :unsure:

Can anyone explain this??? :cheers:

Edited to post the link to show the re liquidators http://www.ukdata.com/numbers/04620965.html

Hi

My name is Paul Geary, please see group that I have started about Amber Boats. I have explained alittle of what has happend in my first posting.

Thanks

Paul

Hi

My name is Paul Geary, please see group that I have started about Amber Boats. I have explained alittle of what has happend in my first posting.

Thanks

Paul

What group???????????????????????????????????????

What have I started?

I only asked if anyone knew this company, and I think there's now 3 threads on this!

Forum Moderators - do you want to tidy all these loose ends up into a single thread?

Allan