Talk me out of a narrow boat? :)

SimonM

Featured Posts

A word of warning. The optimum number of boats an enthusiast needs to own is n+1, where n is the number of boats currently owned...

Oh I know the symptoms, I have acquired n+1 bikes and n+1 cars over the years (much to my wife's annoyance!)

In my defence this is a shared pastime so fingers crossed she brings some moderation to the table :D

Oh I know the symptoms, I have acquired n+1 bikes and n+1 cars over the years (much to my wife's annoyance!)

In my defence this is a shared pastime so fingers crossed she brings some moderation to the table biggrin.png

You're really not getting this are you?

For a wifey to bring some moderation to the table she needs to NOT share your interest in the pastime*. If she shares it stand by to find yourself owning three in no time at all.

*Obsession would be more accurate...

P.S. Our three shared interests mesh brilliantly. Drive a car to boat. Boat to somewhere else. Ride a bike back to get car. BLISS!

You're really not getting this are you?

For a wifey to bring some moderation to the table she needs to NOT share your interest in the pastime*. If she shares it stand by to find yourself owning three in no time at all.

*Obsession would be more accurate...P.S. Our three shared interests mesh brilliantly. Drive a car to boat. Boat to somewhere else. Ride a bike back to get car. BLISS!

This point is ably demonstrated by the fact that not many men have n+1 wives :)