Rugby to Banbury fishing

Featured Posts

Hi we off on our first narrow boat holiday on the canals, And I want to take the rods, I'm told that there is closed season on canals. what fish can I expect to catch. ( i have rod liecence's for all fishing)Rugby to Banbury ish

I dont think there's a close season on the canal? Although saying that I didn't think there was a close season on a popular fishing lake near me.

Rod Licenses are required, depending where you fish, obviously - but do you have the appropriate membership for the particular stretch of water you're wanting to fish, depending on what fishing club owns the rights?

No I dont, do you know which clubs, lakes dont have a closed season

I dont think there's a close season on the canal? Although saying that I didn't think there was a close season on a popular fishing lake near me.

Rod Licenses are required, depending where you fish, obviously - but do you have the appropriate membership for the particular stretch of water you're wanting to fish, depending on what fishing club owns the rights?

Nope, sorry, no idea which clubs along that particular stretch.

And this lake near me must have, as I was there last weekend and there were signs up from the rangers which manage it saying it's closed for fishing. It's been years since I've last fished there, mind.

Nope, sorry, no idea which clubs along that particular stretch.

And this lake near me must have, as I was there last weekend and there were signs up from the rangers which manage it saying it's closed for fishing. It's been years since I've last fished there, mind.

I have phoned a tackle shop near there and got the info, cheers for your help anyway. Cant wait its are first time on a narrow boat holiday :lol:

I should of really thought about getting in touch with a tackle shop, oh well at least you found the info.

I hope you enjoy your hols.. pleasant cruising and tight lines :lol: