Vetus vh4.65 oil filter

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, MartynG said:

I don't fault people for using original equipment branded parts but if advertised as OE and at a high price  they should not supply an alternative.

Completely agree, I would use the OE filter at a sensible higher price, but as I just got 3 Bosch filters for less than £20 delivered inc VAT they are having a laugh at £30 -£40 whether they send a Vetus branded one or anything else. 

2 hours ago, ItIsOnlyMe said:

they are having a laugh at £30 -£40 whether they send a Vetus branded one or anything else. 

It's the same with my Volvo Penta service items and oils.

It may seem penny pinching but the cost savings by using good quality but cheaper alternatives do add up to a significant sum.  

24 minutes ago, MartynG said:

It's the same with my Volvo Penta service items and oils.

It may seem penny pinching but the cost savings by using good quality but cheaper alternatives do add up to a significant sum.  

Getting all my stuff from eurocarparts as they keep doing random sales. Got Shell Helix oil for £4 a litre equivalent, fan belts at £5-6, Bosch oil filters less than £7.

All with free delivery, though I usually collect. 

Like you say, that is £££ saved just on the cost of the filters.