On the subject of pets

nursegrowl

Featured Posts

we live on the boat and have had our ruff jack russel Toby since he was eight weeks old,up to him being 15 months old he usually went in the cut on a monthly basis, usually from falling of the pontoon whilst playing with other dogs and getting a bit boistrous,now he is 29 months old he has calmed down a bit the last time he went overboard was cos he got a bit amorous towards a bitch on the roof of a boat coming in opposite direction, He has always travelled on the roof and would be most upset if i dared to move the boat with him being anywhere else. if my missus Lilian is driving toby comes and helps me do the locks,if i tell him no he never comes across the beams and he does not go near edge of locks to look down on lilian and the boat. i think i am very fortunate in having a dog so canal savvy. he was born on a boat as were his mum and dad ,so was he born to it?