GUC - Leicester Arm - wifi hot spots

Tullz

Featured Posts

Why is it work always conflicts with holidays? :lol:

Once again I need your expert guidnace here, oh oracles (or should that be gurus?) of the canal systmer

I will need net wifi access around Braunston/Foxton, do any of you know where there are wifi hotspots or net cafes in the area?

Ta very much for ya help, once again.

Tullz

Hi you can get wifi from Braunston marina at around £3 per day. We are from near Foxton and to not know of any other wifi

David

Thanks David

Hopefully I won't need it but it's nice to know where I can hop online if needs be :lol:

Tullz

Just below Watford Locks is the service station on the M1, so if you have a contract with TMobile, BTOpenZone or similar you can get access there.

I did that when I was running late and got to the locks at 3pm, so spent the time there on a free day pass I picked up off a website.

Additionally there are Net cafe's in Leicester and Loughborough - if you put internet cafe in maps.google.co.uk it'll show you where.

Just below Watford Locks is the service station on the M1, so if you have a contract with TMobile, BTOpenZone or similar you can get access there.

I did that when I was running late and got to the locks at 3pm, so spent the time there on a free day pass I picked up off a website.

Additionally there are Net cafe's in Leicester and Loughborough - if you put internet cafe in maps.google.co.uk it'll show you where.

Cheers, m'dear

:lol:

Tullz

If you are desperate and don't mind dropping down Buckby Locks, we've got free Wifi at Whilton - you could stop one lock up to save coming all the way down.

Nice to know where I can if needs be.

Most kind of you CSM

:lol:

Tullz