Vetus Waste Sensor - Ultrasonic VS Float

Lanners

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

I've used quite a few and they seem to survive very well in all kinds of tanks,also accurately programable to suit varying shapes of tanks is a useful feature, little or no contact with the contents and no moving parts is a clear advantage.

We fitted the Gobius three level ultrasonic sensor about a year ago and can only get the high level sensor to work. The low and mid level sensors don't seem to function at all. At least it's the high level one that is the most useful. We have tried recalibrating it without success.

I have tried to contact Gobius in Sweden for their advice on several occassions also without success. They are supposed to be a good system and more reliable than the float switches, but considering the price, the Gobius after sales service is rubbish.

Ken

Edited by NB Ellisiana

Go For a BEP, it will work with the vetus gauge if you ask the supplier to set it up, I have the PC program & interface for seting them up but not worth buying for a one off job. The supplier, Tek Tanks is a good one will do it for you along with configuring it to your tank shape and dimensions.

Edited by NMEA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...