Trying to find Mark & Margret on Boat "Knot Normal"

Matthew Campling

Featured Posts

Dear Members,

I apologies if this is the incorrect forum to attempt to find a couple of old friends, but I have been attempting for over a year to find Mark and Margret of the boat “Knot Normal”.

I helped Mark and Margret many years ago fit out their boat at Reading Marine.

If anyone knows where they currently are or have contact numbers I would be so grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks

Matthew

Edited by Matthew Campling

Dear Members,

I apologies if this is the incorrect forum to attempt to find a couple of old friends, but I have been attempting for over a year to find Mark and Margret of the boat “Knot Normal”.

I helped Mark and Margret many years ago fir out their boat at Reading Marine.

If anyone knows where they currently are or have contact numbers I would be so grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks

Matthew

The last time I saw them was in Rugby but that was over a year ago, sorry. I only know them to say hello to so I can't help you any more. They have distinctive signwriting though, so someone here should spot them.

• 3 months later...
The last time I saw them was in Rugby but that was over a year ago, sorry. I only know them to say hello to so I can't help you any more. They have distinctive signwriting though, so someone here should spot them.

Hi Mathew, Mark & Margaret are good friends of ours, they moor on and around the Regents Canal, right now they are at Apsley, nr Milton Keynes heading south, if you would like their phone number email me.

Sylvia :)

• 1 month later...
Dear Members,

I helped Mark and Margret many years ago fit out their boat at Reading Marine.

Thanks

Matthew

I lsaw them last week outside Sainsburys at Kensal Rise, I don't know them though so don't have any contact details.

I apologise if this is the incorrect forum to attempt to find a couple of old friends, but I have been attempting for over a year to find Mark and Margret of the boat “Knot Normal”.

Well I'd have thought it's exactly the right forum for a question like that.

Unfortunately, Sylvia and Miranda may be wasting their time.

From Matthew's profile:

1 posts

Very strange, and Carl didn't even say anything to scare him off.

Well I'd have thought it's exactly the right forum for a question like that.

Unfortunately, Sylvia and Miranda may be wasting their time.

From Matthew's profile:

1 posts

Very strange, and Carl didn't even say anything to scare him off.

You didn't read the pm I sent them!