Windsor-Winkwell 14-17 March

steviebravo

Featured Posts

I'm surprised no-one's replied yet, this is slow by the standards of this forum.

The chances are that someone more suitable than me will come along, but if not maybe I can help.

I've done some crewing on my brother's narrowboat on various weekends over the last two years, including lock operation, a bit of steering when the skipper needs a break, making tea and sandwiches and generally being useful. But I haven't been on a widebeam.

Saturday's no good for me, but I could do Sunday lunchtime to Tuesday sunset, or just Monday+Tuesday, so if you can get someone who's only available for the weekend we can cover the trip between us.

The other problem is that I do IT support and need to get on the Internet briefly each evening and ideally morning too; I have a laptop but would need the use of wi-fi somewhere. If you have it on the boat, great, otherwise I'd be needing to find somewhere ashore.