Steam

larryjc

Featured Posts

The telling point here is that you only use it in winter, because that is when you can make use of all the heat.

I think the Whispergen is a great product, and I wish they still made them - I would buy one like a shot. But it is a heater that produces a small (but useful) amount of electricity. As a generator pure and simple, it doesn't make sense.

You are correct but I have an integrated electric system on my boat designed in from the beginning 1kw solar which does the warm months, and the wispergen produces the heat and the lost 240 ahs in the winter. Its quiet and fairly low pollution. You can buy secondhand wispergens from Tipos marine in Rotherham from time to time

Peter

You are correct but I have an integrated electric system on my boat designed in from the beginning 1kw solar which does the warm months, and the wispergen produces the heat and the lost 240 ahs in the winter. Its quiet and fairly low pollution. You can buy secondhand wispergens from Tipos marine in Rotherham from time to time

Peter

Thanks for the tip.