Top Space-Saving Tips

beatnik

Featured Posts

I think that rightly or wrongly, the music industry have lost the MP3 battle though.

And I think this has started out about space saving but is now going :smiley_offtopic:

Hold this discussion, give me a few moments and I'll split this into a new topic.

but chihuahuas are excellent chick magnets, anyone who sees a tiny dog tries to give them food, as long as you train the dog to give it to the owner first then everyones a winner. its highly possible you wont need to cook anyway, because the chicks the dog attact might invite you over for dinner.

I thought Tommy my three legged lurcher (disabled, looks hungry, BIG brown eyes) was the ultimate chick magnet until I pushed my new born son round Tescos. Bloke on his own, with baby, doing shopping...instant crowds.

Now George is 5 and at school I've had to have another one. Think I'll try sainsbury's tonight...

Edited to back on topic...Tripod lurchers are far more space saving than one with a full set of pins.

Edited by carlt

I've been looking for a small bathtub, something not much more than 1.2m and preferably no biger than 1 (yes--we will take them once a season)! I've seen lots of these on the continent. But trying to find one in England for less than 400q!!! seems impossible. Americans make them for their RVs, but they all seem shallow nad costs lots to import. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a reasonable source. Or else I'll have to go to Spain.

moisha

I've been looking for a small bathtub, something not much more than 1.2m and preferably no biger than 1 (yes--we will take them once a season)! I've seen lots of these on the continent. But trying to find one in England for less than 400q!!! seems impossible. Americans make them for their RVs, but they all seem shallow nad costs lots to import. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a reasonable source. Or else I'll have to go to Spain.

moisha

I'm afraid the rumour that the spanish never bath is just a myth.