Gas fitter needed on the regents canal or lee Navigation

Featured Posts

I think a guy called Mike Armatidge is often recommended for gas jobs around London. I don't know if he does mobile stuff, quite a lot of engineers (or equivalent) are reluctant to take jobs on the towpath in London due to parking restrictions and the like.

I'm pretty sure Mike is based at Uxbridge Boat Centre so you may need to take the boat round there.

Sorry that's all a bit vague, but it's a start.

Great its a start hopefully someone can come up with a number

Well I was going to Google it for you, but I reckon you could manage that yourself.

Actually, a quick Google search doesn't find anything, but if you have more time than me you might get it with a bit more digging.

Edited by junior

I think a guy called Mike Armatidge is often recommended for gas jobs around London. I don't know if he does mobile stuff, quite a lot of engineers (or equivalent) are reluctant to take jobs on the towpath in London due to parking restrictions and the like.

I'm pretty sure Mike is based at Uxbridge Boat Centre so you may need to take the boat round there.

Sorry that's all a bit vague, but it's a start.

Do you mean Denham Marina?

Do you mean Denham Marina?

No, I don't think so but I could be wrong. It was UBC who recommended him to me, plus when I was there last year I remember seeing a advertising board with his details on it on a unit in their compound. I also think he has something to do with the Cruising Club based next door to UBC, so taking all that into account, I'd be confident to gamble it is UBC rather than Denham.

No, I don't think so but I could be wrong. It was UBC who recommended him to me, plus when I was there last year I remember seeing a advertising board with his details on it on a unit in their compound. I also think he has something to do with the Cruising Club based next door to UBC, so taking all that into account, I'd be confident to gamble it is UBC rather than Denham.

Ok as they say just a suggestion