Anyone know the manufacturer of these portholes

Kendal

Featured Posts

As the title really. They are the chrome drop-back type, but I don't think they are procast. Alternatively, where I could get the twisting locking thingy from, I could then get the glass cut myself (the glass just lifts out).

Not the best of pics I'm afraid but any help would be appreciated

Portholeschrome1_zpsffa63752.jpg

Portholeschrome2_zps5612d003.jpg

Pete Kendal is a Tyler Wilson shell give them a ring I am sure he will tell you as I am sure Kendal went to Cumbria narrow boats with them fitted hope this helps

Gary yes it's Tyler Wilson but Lymm Marina did the part fit before it went to Cumbria (engine, floor and I suspect portholes). I rang them earlier but no answer. Will try again tomorrow.

Wesley Marine Windows??? The catch looks similar to mine although they could be universal.

http://www.wesleywindows.co.uk/gallery.php?rowOffset=60&table=gallery

That looks promising but the pics are not all that clear. I will ring them as well

Pete this the best picture I can find of mine they have two catches but they might be the same catch as yours , try procast if you get no joy off Tyler Wilson

Definitely not the same. Mine have a small lug either side for the glass to rest against in the open position rather than a continuous channel, and the catch is different

Thanks to you both for your suggestions

S type portholes.

i have tge same ones. Not sure if they are in business still.

if you find a place to get replacement glass please let me know

A google search identifies S type windows from Grays Boat Windows http://www.narrowboatwindows.co.uk/ (ex Worcester Marine?) but they don't look like the ones I have (well not in the video).

I have just spoken to Lymm Marina and they tell me they were supplied by Wesley Marine Windows, so full marks to Rod! I'm going to email them a pic and ask if they can identify the product/model reference.