Two Week Trip

Magic Potion

Featured Posts

On Saturday, I'll be taking my 16 daughter for a two week cruise. Starting at Hwkesbury and heading through Brum, onto Great Haywood and Tixall Wide.

Aiming back through Brum and heading down Hatton, across to Braunston and back to Hawkesbury.

Any info on the trip will be useful, as will any suggestions of places of interest. Obvious ones and not so obvious are welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

Ross

Looks a very convoluted route to me?

It implies a double loop through Birmingham - should the firs sentence be Hawkesbury, G.H Tixall Wide and then Birmingham (either via Wolverhampton or Stourbridge - a bit longer). Return, then as indicated.

My favourite places Outward journey:-

• Black Country Museum (if going via W'hampton, bit of a diversion via Netherton ig going through Stoubridge canal)
  • Moor around the NIA and then visit:-
  • Back to Backs
  • events going on the pedestrian areas (there was a Carribean food festival last time we visited)
  • Shopping....
  • Library (not really a conventional library; much more
  • Pen Museum
  • Jewelry quarter and ditto museum (guided tour)

Return portion:-

• University (sometimes have events)
  • Bournville Village for 3 o'clock Carillion playing
  • Cadbury's World
  • Warwick Castle

It all depend s on what your 16 year old enjoys. There's a lot to see at the BCN, could easily spend a day and a half there; moor outside the back door).