which flowers would you recommend for the roof of my boat

Featured Posts

Apart from the fact they're all foliage and no flowers, I wouldn't recommend these for on the roof; too high profile for (1) figuratively: the police to see and (2) literally: bridges and tunnels.

Given that one of the ways the growers are found is by spotting their high electricity bills, how long before they circumvent that by going off grid? If you ever see a boat with lots of solar panels, plenty of light escaping its few windows and maybe a stove and/or generator running more than usual, in an isolated off-the-radar sunny spot, this might just be why...

Well glory be. I just thought they looked nice.rolleyes.gif

My son went to horticultural college and perfected the art of growing a certain plant and police searched his room one day looking for certain items a local claimed were in his room and came upon box lined with tin foil and a lamp...his brother convinced them it was young apple trees grown for his grandfather.

Ah, when we were teenagers my mate secretly grew a few of these in his parents huge greenhouse. One day, without his knowledge, gran came to visit and, poking about in the greenhouse was puzzled by these plants.

Anyway, it turned out she'd taken a leaf and posted it of to the RHS at Wisley for identification. First they knew about it was when the local drug squad turned up hammering and ready to kick the front door down at 5am!

The best bit was he managed to convince the fuzz that he kept his hemp fishing bait there, and some of them must have germinated.

biggrin.png