Joiner needed near-ish Birmingham

Odana

Featured Posts

We want to have some furniture built in and are after recommendations for a reliable reasonable someone who could do this over this summer. We don't need spectacular solid oak etc, but well put-together units of faced ply/block board etc. Do you have any suggestions?

Things we need are

Long low wall unit to include TV corner cupboard, bookshelves, small cupboard, radiator housing and a flap down table

A cupboard with bookshelves next to the entrance stairs. Also replace handrail and newel post for our steps which come into boat (strange side stair arrangement) attached to this cupboard.

We are out cruising till mid/end July and could plan route to end up at a suitable boatyard if someone can't come to us

Oh, and if anyone can recommend someone to lay a wood floor in Brum, that would be splendid too... Thanks all!

Hi,

We can fully recommend Adele from Watercolour Property solutions. She sorted out our kitchen and built us a book case as well as putting in a bulk head and scumbled ( sp) it. All to time and to the cost quoted. We would certainly use her again. She is Burton on Trent based but does travel, not sure all the way to brum but have a chat with her. She has a Facebook page with her details on just search for Watercolour Property solutions

I should add she is a boat owner herself.

Good luck, if you need to see some of her work it is on my blog, once again just google NB Percy.

Take care

Nev

Thanks both. Will give Adele a call as she looks like just the sort of all-rounder we need if location works.

Any more recommendations? I was going to call people like Goldsborough boats - any other boatbuilders locally worth trying?

I have a friend who does bespoke furniture , in Stourbridge , boats are not main thing but has done them in the past , I would not let that put you off because he a very experienced fitter , plus his unit backs on to the canal with a small warf , for fitting , maybe worth a look into http://www.rfbbespokeinteriors.co.uk/

I have a friend who does bespoke furniture , in Stourbridge , boats are not main thing but has done them in the past , I would not let that put you off because he a very experienced fitter , plus his unit backs on to the canal with a small warf , for fitting , maybe worth a look into http://www.rfbbespokeinteriors.co.uk/

Thanks - will give him a ring. Adele above is booked till September (all the best people do get booked) and someone local is easier for them rather than having to work round weather under a gazebo!