Wesley Windows - Thank you.

EmmaB

Featured Posts

This is a big 'thank you' to Wesley Windows, who have had to spend a lot on customer service today, and especially the wonderful Angie who sorted it all out.

We ordered a window from the bargain basement part of their website - we were looking for a odd-sized brass liner, but that's another story. Anyway, we got a phone call from them saying they couldn't find the window listed but would do an identical one at cost price. (and their prices are pretty good anyway) So a bargain - ordered - arrived today but somewhere along the line the courier broke the glass.

Unfortunately they can't insure glass - it was pretty well packed, it must have taken some concerted effort to break it - so they are replacing the glass and paying the extra carriage again.

So this is a small "Thank you" for excellent customer service.

And will someone please go and buy something so we don't feel so (unaccountably but inevitably) guilty.

...no connection etc etc, simply an impressed customer.

btw if you need wheelhouse windows they have a large pair on the website dirt dirt cheap.

I'll third it. After scrotes smashed one of my windows in Milton Keynes last year (it was minus eight and snowing - inside and outside the boat!), Wesley Marine looked up the spec of my window glass (which were bespoke), made me a new one and shipped it to a nearby marina for me pronto. Great service.

Incidentally the guys at Milton Keynes Marina were really supportive too and couldn't have done more to help. So a thumbs up to them too :)