Tree fallen on a boat - Joshua

ditchcrawler

Featured Posts

Keep posting tree. Frankly Some here often post with nothing to say using language of a large child but it's just how it is , however I respect the right of those that feel the need to post on every subject that's what gives the forum it's breadth of appeal. There's room for everyone.

Ho hum...

I think Tree has made it pretty well clear that she has no intention of either ceasing posting or altering her style of posting so I don't think anybody need be concerned on those points at all.

Fair play to her, as long as she understands her style of posting will court comment and opinion and doesn't get too bothered by it, thus far all the indications are that she doesn't.

Edited by The Dog House

I too find it intensely irritating, along with the use of 'huggles', 'tree scruncthing', 'ickle' etc etc.

Frankly it's the language of a small child, but CWDF has a broad membership with a number of posting styles and that is just how it is.

Whilst I don't ignore Tree by putting her on my ignore list (its pointless any way) I do often just skip over her post because I can't be bothered to wade through all the Smiley's and childish language.

I also respect her right to do the same with my posts for whatever reason she feels the need.

Hey ho...

Moi also skips over most of her posts for the same ickle reasons given above...

Totally smiley_offtopic.gif who remembers these?

juborange.jpg

Yes indeed. I remember them coming out, the packaging was revolutionary (all the competition came in glass bottles). I used to buy them and like them, then some bright spark had the idea of freezing them and you could no longer buy a proper liquid one. I wonder who did that, whether it was a directive from the factory or one shopkeeper's brainwave on a hot day.