victron multiplus 12v 3000 problems

bastion

Featured Posts

Hi merry christmas, I had problems yesterday with my shoreline keep tripping out. I managed to get it re-set and think a small convection heater was causing the problem. My inverter is now working properly on charger and inverter settings but the AC display only reads zero although I know that 240 mains is going through it. Any ideas as to why. Thanks

try increasing the load on the victron. With the shoreline connected turn the maximum battery take up to 20 amps. My victron

wont give me 240v ac unless there is a load on the dc charging circuit.

ken

Have tried that but still the display reads zero although 240 is definitely coming through. Is there a voltmeter involved somewhere that might not be working. Thanks

Still check the fuse from the AC side. Depending on the display it may be powered from the DC side with it's own fuse, etc. What AC display do you have?

The ac input is showing 000 and the output is 000. The dc panel is showing 13.5 on the batteries and 001 on the output