PRESS RELEASE - TOWPATH MOORING MANAGEMENT

Laurence Hogg

Featured Posts

There is also balance in many replies. I, whilst expressing concern about the edging in of home mooring regulations, also recognised their need to tackle 'ghost' moorings.

As some read all about CRT in negativity, responses are not always read in balance either.

(Though granted some responses are auto negative)

Yes, I understand and agree that there has to be passion. I think you also have to remember though that many of us don't have a great understanding of the current situation

There is not one "situation". There are numerous "situations". No single boater will ever understand all of them. I was invited to attend certain meetings with CRT to raise awareness . I learned quickly that CRT are only interested in dealing with "elected" representatives. Even though I'm not a CC-er yet, I joined the newly formed Association of Continuous Cruisers, so that I have some way of being "represented" down the line. I suggest others do the same. Although we all share a lot of passion on the forum, we all know that it makes no difference unless someone sits across a table from CRT and says, " I represent X number of boaters" .

Which rather kills Laurence's argument that all those capitalised words in the titles have come from CRT!

In this case I think he has added "PRESS RELEASE" to the front of what CRT sent him, hasn't he.

CRT didn't call it a Press Release, but Laurence has?

It is a good job he does not stamp them copyright LHP :)

Laurence Hogg publicity? ;-)

clapping.gif