Featured Posts

Hi,

I've lost access to the forum from home. It's like I've been completely blocked from the site. I can't view it at all. I've tried the IP address as I thought it might be a lookup issue but that doesn't work either. If I google the site and click on a link from google I still can't get through. Have I been blocked deliberately? I've contacted my broadband provider and they say it's not them.

Can anybody help?

Dave

Orange's 'adult content' filters used to block access here due to the 'anal' bit in the title.

I had to get them to turn them off to view the site on my phone.

Bit if you have rung your provider this seems unlikely.

This restriction is on my mobile, laptop and android tablet so I know it's not device related. The router has been turned off and on again so I know it's not the router (and it's the same router I've been using for years). My broadband provider can access the site fine.

Somebody has blocked me but I'm not sure who. I guess I could try some sort of trace route to see how far that gets. Might give me a better idea (and more ammo).

Dave